The Marie Curie ~ cover up
“I have no dress except the one I wear every day. If you are going to be kind enough to give me one, please let it be practical and dark so that I can put it on afterwards to go to the laboratory.”
~ Marie Curie to Pierre Curie
- practical, dark and perfect for commutes to the laboratory
- incredibly lightweight and airy
- woven, remarkably durable, lightly-textured 100% pima cotton pique
in muted black
- black passementerie-trimmed hood. cuffs and open front
- bishop sleeves
- supple, black, petersham ribbon tie closure
- hand-stitched hem
- press with warm iron
- dry clean
- Made in New York
- Made to Order - Please allow 1 to 2 weeks to prepare before shipping.
- All made-to-order sales are non-returnable, so please measure carefully to find your correct size.
- Please note - there will be no size label sewn into this garment. I make these tops individually in my NYC studio, so there's no need for it.
- In a non-padded bra, measure around the fullest part of your bust and select the size from which your measurements fall in the size guide below.
- If your individual bust measurement does not fall into the available sizes, please contact me and I'll be happy to accommodate you.