Night of the Hunter ~ frock
"..the richest gift a body could have."
•Sapphire-blue featherwale corduroy outer is lightweight, breathable and indescribably soft.
This flirtatious frock looks just as heavenly dolled up as it does dressed down.
- This is a Made-to-Order dress.
Please allow 3 - 4 weeks to cut, sew and finish before shipping.
- Please see last photos for material closeups , as the dress body fabric differs from the original sample worn in the other photos.
This special, introductory price of $400 (no code necessary) is available only till the end of January.
- Please include the following measurements in the COMMENTS section of your order.
- 1. Bust measurement
- HOW TO MEASURE:
- Wearing any undergarments you normally would and with a flexible tape, comfortably (neither tight, nor loose) measure around the fullest part of your chest .
- - there will be no size label sewn into this garment. I make these frocks individually in my NYC studio, so there's no need for it.
When Laura first showed a prototype of this dress on Instagram, I didn’t realize she was thinking of creating it for children. When I told her I would absolutely buy one, she said she would work on an adult version. True to her word, she did!
I honestly am continually impressed with Laura’s ability to transform her visions to wearable pieces of art! This dress fits perfectly, and I can see the amount of work and skill that went into creating it. This is definitely a treasured piece of my wardrobe. Thank you so much!!