• Comfortable, Soft and Loose-Fitting.
JUST TO BE CLEAR - This Half-Sweatshirt IS what most people these days refer to as a "crop top", for it is NOT a full-length sweatshirt.
FUN FACT?: I, personally, am NOT a "fan" of crop tops and half-shirts worn over bare-skin midriffs - or at least, i would never feel comfortable wearing one- but i DO LOVe this half-sweatshirt because, unlike traditional "Crop tops" this looks fantastic over a full length t-shirt (as seen in the photos here),a jumper, dress, overalls, whatever you please and under a coat (without adding bulk) - It looks great on guys as well. This, combined with the oversized, Gregorian-Like hood, really cuts quite a flattering silhouette. i always get compliments whenever i wear mine in the presence of other human beings, anyway.. AND THAT"S what MATTERS MOST!..( that's not what matters most).
(To give you a reference for length, This shirt is cut off right above where the pocket pouch of a regular hoodie would be. For width, see the size chart. )
• Quality-Constructed, Black, 50/50 cotton/polyester blend
• This Top will literally last forever. I made one like this in the mid 1990s and continue to wear it today
• Fantastic for layering.
• Available in your choice of “Unbroken” or “Special Arrangement” Graphic
• Unisex Sizes Small - 5X ( see Photos below for Size Chart)
PLEASE BE AWARE: THis top WILL NOTICEABLY SHRINK in the DRYER so you may wish to sIZE UP or hand-wash and allow to air-dry. YOUR call.
VERY IMPORTANT: WHen ordeing, please make sure to select the graphic you wish to have on this hoodie in the selection box directly below the SIZE selection box.
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT: is the conjoined twin illustration
UNBROKEN: is the skinless human holding their heart with the hemostats controlling the bleeding from where it was ripped out..
UNBROKEN ~ PINK: is the same graphic as UNBROKEN , but with the pink background in the circle.
I hope this makes sense.
• In the photos, I am wearing a Size M in the “Special Arrangement” Graphic
• Limited Run