•Cast in solid yellow brass, this Hand of Valediction is approximately 1.25 inches long, individually antiqued and mounted to a durable clip with locking pin mechanism.
• A unique, singularly carved, blackened birch wood cross with 18 karat gold leaf edging hangs from 1-2" of brass curb chain.
* The patented, re-tooled No-Slip clip has a needle-sharp center pin, designed to grip tightly, without fraying your garment
* Designed to be hung vertically , this piece can be clipped onto basically any kind of porous textile.. leather, wool, canvas, etc..
• Because the clips themselves are black, the Hand will Look Most Striking when attached to black material.
• No two Remembrance clips are perfectly identical
• Made in New York and Pennsylvania
(Pssst! You can do whatever you please, but traditionally, RIGHT-HAND jewelries are meant to be worn on the LEFT side of your person and vice versa. Just thought I'd mention it.)