Ruffled COLLAR with Bow. for domesticated animal or human.
• Only 2 have been made with this exact design. That's all I had enough fabric for.
• 13" in circumference, closed.
• With a thin, Blue nylon collar base, Robin's Egg-Blue Ruffled Lace is overlapped by pleated black velvet material - which is then overlapped by a black passimentarie trim .
• an irregular, hand-sewn, Black, Silk Dupioni Bow is fixed on top of a very sturdy breakaway clasp.
• the collar is stiff in form, but it's very light-weight and for added comfort, the collar's inside is lined with soft, black velvet.
• REady to ship.
i originally made this collar with an animal in mind, but i'm not sure if the the bow in front would bother them.. i suppose you could swing the bow around to face the back, but overall tolerance would really depend on the animal's temperament and might require a period of adjustment. You can always trim the bow, if it's too long
. .Turns out, this collar looks just as fetching on a human form, though, so i will not be surprised at all if this collar is ultimately purchased for a human being.
IF you order this , please make sure and measure the neck in question to be sure it will fit. 13" is on the smaller side for a human being.