- This is a Promotional Advert, adapted from my severely-slackened, semi-autobiographical comic book series, ( Expiration Date)... so show some dignified, deadly devotion to your favorite fictitious funeral home and wear this shirt with pre-mortem pride.
• Reads: Last Resort Funeral Parlor - "Thank you for Dying With Us" and features silhouettes of anti-feudal Funeral Director, Jelly (or Cartoon Me) and her new apprentice, "SKones"-a character strikingly inspired by one of my dearest pseudo-siblings, Ryan (better known by his CHristian name: 'Skeleton BOy').
• Original Artwork by Laura Flook.
• All orders are neatly packaged with brown paper and black ribbon, including an oval-esque hand-written thank-you card tied on with autopsy ligature.
If this order is a GIFT for someone, PLEASE indicate as much on the "Notes to Merchant"during the Checkout Process. Please be sure to include the name of the creature this gift is FOR and FROM, and / or any brief message you wish me to write on the card.*
5% of Your Purchase total will be Donated to The Brain and Behavior Research Foundation to Fund Research Grants for the Treatment and Prevention of Serious Mental Illness and Conditions, such as Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression, and Autism.
• All Images © 2000 - 2017 Laura Flook. All Rights Reserved.