'Expiration Date' is an exaggerated, SEMI-autobiographical comic book, illustrating the daily monotony AND unexpected dramatics an unconventional undertaker encounters. It is essentially, a satire, so please keep that in mind whilst consuming.
That said..while i like to think OTHERWise, This book is.. "NOT for EVERYBodY.."
•With 40 pages of full-color fruitiness and initially released at New York Comic Con 2015 , this Special Deadition's glossy-covered, professionally bound storybook includes thee entire issue #1 (of which, there are less than 300 in circulation throughout our fair UNiverse) an OPen Casket INTROsuction to Issue #2, as well as a few bonus pages (including a collage of ISsue #1 rough drafts and a documented nightdream)
• Conceived, Written, devELoped and PUblished by Laura Flook.
•Issue #1 ©2000 - Painstakingly Illustrated, Lettered and Formatted by Los Angeled-Based RIVAL advert guru/ Multi-Faceted Creative Genius: Brian Williams.
•©2015 Book Cover, Issue #2 intro and all other Special Deadition pictorials, lettering and graphic arrangement by Laura Flook.
• SPecial Toothpaste and Popularity Guidance by Lydia Fandry
• 138% of all Comic Book Proceeds will be Set Aside in Norwegian Savings Bonds and Eventually Donated to "Feed the Children....
...to the Polar Bears" Foundation..
(in actuality, 5% from each comic book sale will be Donated to The Brain and Behavior Research Foundation (Formerly N.A.R.S.A.D.) to Fund Research for the Treatment and Prevention of Serious Mental Illness, such as Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective & Bipolar Disorder, Major Depression and Autism.)
• All copies are signed
If you would like anyone special addressed in the signing, please specify in the notes/comment section at check out. (ie: For Elizabeth )..
• All copies come inside a resealable Ultra•Pro® Comic Bag
• All copies include a special 'Expiration Date' toe-Tag BOOK-mark.
Delayed by LIFE and so forth, the Complete ISSUE #2 of Expiration Date is consequently, still in production.
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING on ALL U.S.- DESTINED ORDERS.
• For International Shipping Details and Costs, please see F.A.Q.
• All orders are neatly packaged with brown paper and black ribbon, including an oval-esque hand-written thank-you card tied on with autopsy ligature.
• If this order is a GIFT for someone, PLEASE indicate as much in the notes/comment section during the Checkout Process. Please be sure to include the name of the creature this gift is FOR and FROM, and / or any brief message you wish me to write on the card.